Financial accounting in the Netherlands
Are you looking for a solution for financial accounting in the Netherlands?
In the Netherlands, bookkeeping should be in line with sound business practice. This includes consistent application and a certain freedom in how to determine the profit. This is different from other countries, such as Belgium, where the law strictly regulates the format of the accounting system.
Employing staff in the Netherlands
Are you considering employing permanent or temporary staff in the Netherlands? Than make sure you are well informed on the obligations you should fulfil.
We have listed the most important topics, click to read more on:Employing staff in the Netherlands >>
If your company has an office in the Netherlands, you are subject to a host of requirements. The tax rates are different from those in your home country and there are specific rules relating to financial accounting in the Netherlands.
Many companies already have their hands full with the financial accounting in their home country and all the related obligations. If you do not want to burden your financial department with the administrative obligations abroad, Interfisc is ready to assist you.
YOU CAN OUTSOURCE THE FOLLOWING TO US:
- Setting up your financial accounting in the Netherlands
- Submitting periodical VAT & ICP tax returns
- Booking all incoming and outgoing invoices in our accounting system
- Supporting your accountants in case they have questions about the rules concerning booking certain invoices
- Preparing a Dutch balance sheet and profit & loss account
- Preparing minutes of the annual shareholders meeting if applicable
- Preparing and submitting certain financial documents, such as a balance sheet or annual financial statements, to the competent local authorities
- Preparing and submitting the corporate income tax return in the Netherlands
READ OUR INFORMATION ABOUT:
Keep up to date on the latest news!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest information on employer obligations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy and the United Kingdom.
Together, solution-oriented and caring
Since 1972, Interfisc has offered international HR & Payroll solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium, and with an international team of around 45 committed and caring employees.
Need to know more?
Questions about what needs to be done?
Our customer support team is at your service, you can reach us by phone or via the contact form.
Not found what you were looking for?
In the world of international employment, every situation is unique.
If our website does not provide the answers, please do not hesitate to contact us, together we can work out the best solution (to your needs).
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay up to date on employer obligations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the United Kingdom and Italy.