July Newsletter “International HR & Payroll Matters” now online available
In this edition:
- Reduction of employer’s costs in the Netherlands from August 2021
- Want to know more about personnel and wage costs abroad?
- Salary split, a great way to save tax?
- What is the 183 day rule?
- Public holidays & compensation, an international comparison
- Hiring an employee abroad, sounds easy, doesn’t it?
- Pioneering is teaming up with your colleagues
Click below to read our newsletter:
Keep up to date on the latest news!
Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest information on employer obligations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Italy and the United Kingdom.
Together, solution-oriented and caring
Since 1972, Interfisc has offered international HR & Payroll solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium, and with an international team of around 45 committed and caring employees.
Need to know more?
Questions about what needs to be done?
Our customer support team is at your service, you can reach us by phone or via the contact form.
Not found what you were looking for?
In the world of international employment, every situation is unique.
If our website does not provide the answers, please do not hesitate to contact us, together we can work out the best solution (to your needs).
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Stay up to date on employer obligations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the United Kingdom and Italy.