Please contact us:
Setting up a foreign branch
Setting up a branch abroad, how do you do that?
Are you considering setting up a foreign branch? There are different ways of making it happen. It is important to make the right choice concerning tax implications and the legal form.
We are happy to give you input about the options that are the best match for your situation. Naturally, we are pleased to inform you about the tax implications of your choices. We can also help you set up your administrative system to make optimal use of tax schemes abroad.
You can outsource the following to us:
- Advice about and assistance in setting up a local branch;
- Registration of your local branch with local authorities;
- Analysing the tax implications of your activities abroad based on a risk analysis;
- Setting up your financial accounting systems;
- Have you not yet found a commercial space? We are happy to connect you with our partners.
Why work with Interfisc?
- A single point of contact for all your questions.
- We have in-house knowledge of local rules regarding employment law, tax, social insurance, compensation and benefits (insurance, allowances, cars, telephones), and health, safety and wellbeing at work.
- We keep you informed of updates of local legislation and regulations, providing practical solutions enabling you to immediately implement the changes in your operations.