Meteen naar de inhoud

Factsheet languages

Information about personnel abroad

If you employ local employees abroad who are resident in that country and also work there all or some of the time, then, in principle, the social security of their country of residence is applicable. You will also be charged payroll tax in the country of residence of such employees, and you will be subject to local labour law in that country.

Our series of Factsheets on Personnel Abroad, which you can download below in Dutch, French, English or German, provide information on regulations, payroll costs, social and other insurance and administrative aspects!





Keep up to date on the latest news!

Sign up for our newsletter and receive the latest information on employer obligations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany,  France, Italy and the United Kingdom.

Together, solution-oriented and caring

Since 1972, Interfisc has offered international HR & Payroll solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the United Kingdom, and Italy. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands and Belgium, and with an international team of around 45 committed and caring employees. 

Need to know more?

Questions about what needs to be done?
Our customer support team is at your service, you can reach us by phone or via the contact form.

Not found what you were looking for?

In the world of international employment, every situation is unique.
If our website does not provide the answers, please do not hesitate to contact us, together we can work out the best solution (to your needs).

Contact form

Subscribe to our newsletter!

Stay up to date on employer obligations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the United Kingdom and Italy.